1st Impressions Hopefully Don't Mean Everything

I walk into this 8am class only hoping for it not too be too much, since I am not a morning person, only to hear my professor cursing out his computer in a Columbian accent. You can take that as funny or bat shit crazy. Luckily, I took it as funny and the accent sure did help. I am very intimidated by the class since Mr. Santiago said quote on quote to me, "Oh, you play lacrosse. Ha, you will be very tired." Love to hear it. But, I am creative and out going so I can only hope for the best and it helps that I find digital art intriguing.

A little about myself. I am from the state of wonderful bipolar weather also known as Columbus, Ohio. Many people ask what brought me here to Tampa, or they go on a rant about how Ohio sucks. Lacrosse is what brought me here and I represent the women's team for the University. I am a Junior, and I live in a house with 5 other girls who also play lacrosse. We also have a cat which brings more character to our lively house. I love to paint and do crafty shit in my free time and I love my sleep, which apparently Mr. Santiago is taking away from me.

What I am hoping to get out of this class is the experience in how to use technology to make digital media. I think it is a really cool skill to have to create art in such a different medium then what I am used to. The closest I have been to digital media was photo I and II, which I took in high school. I am looking forward to learning about digital media and becoming a morning person.

Comments

Popular Posts